|Hourly||Subject to Guest numbers and Season||AUD $990-$1,200|
ENIGMA is a generous 65-foot cruiser, capable of catering in complete luxury and style for up to 34 passengers around the delightful surroundings of Sydney Harbour. With three distinct levels, the main deck hosts a large open aft cockpit with leather lounges, large sliding doors flow through into the fully air-conditioned saloon, with state-of-the-art surround sound system, an IPod dock station and huge pop-up plasma screen with Foxtel.
The flybridge is superb, with a huge leather day bed, lounges, BBQ and surround sound system. This area of the boat is by far the best place for the panoramic views of Sydney Harbour.
ENIGMA also features a huge swim platform with easy-climbing ladder for guests wishing to dip in. Guests can also enjoy a large Lilly Pad swimming toy that holds 10 people and two stand-up paddleboards – the best way to enjoy Sydney’s famous harbour beaches.
With one of the best chefs on the harbour, ENIGMA can offer a menu to suit all occasions, from a formal degustation, a substantial canapés menu, seafood BBQ, platters and more. If you did not want to bring your own, ENIGMA stocks some of the best local Australian and international wine, beer and spirits for you to enjoy.
ENIGMA is available for corporate and private events, as well as extended weekend charters on board.
- Liveaboard Charters: Charters may be confirmed via the use of the MYBA Charter Agreements or equivalent terms. Rates include use of the yacht, and professional marine crew. APA and local taxes may apply unless otherwise stated.
- All-inclusive rates are subject to terms and conditions.
- Event Charters: Terms and Conditions available upon request.
- Public Holiday Surcharges may apply.
- 2 x stand-up paddleboards available at additional fee
- LilyPad included