KERI LEE III
|Low Season||MYBA terms plus tax and APA||AUD $310,000 p/w|
|High Season||MYBA terms plus tax and APA||AUD $365,000 p/w|
KERI LEE III is a custom motor yacht launched in 2001 by Trinity Yachts, in the United States and most recently refitted in 2016.
Available for charter in Australia since 2020, we are pleased to present this 6-cabin superyacht for your next holidays on the Great Barrier Reef, East Coast of Australia, or further afield in the Kimberley for example.
Trinity Yachts, a world leader in the realm of building full-custom superyachts, has been producing first-class vessels since its inception in 1995. Speed, seaworthiness and unique quality workmanship characterise the American shipyard’s builds. Her interior design is by Claudette Bonville & Associates, renowned for high-quality interior designs, having worked with some of the most impressive yachts on the water.
KERI LEE III accommodates up to 12 guests in 6 classically designed cabins. She also houses up to 12 crew members. Aside for fantastic deck spaces and comfortable interiors, she is also fitted with a jacuzzi on the sundeck, and beauty/hair salon!
For the more active guests, the yacht features gym equipment such as a treadmill, crosstrainer, exercise bike and yoga gear, as well as an array for watersports equipment.
We look forward to arranging your perfect experience on the ocean on board KERI LEE III.
- Liveaboard Charters: Charters may be confirmed via the use of the MYBA Charter Agreements or equivalent terms. Rates include use of the yacht, and professional marine crew. APA and local taxes may apply unless otherwise stated.
- All-inclusive rates are subject to terms and conditions.
- Event Charters: Terms and Conditions available upon request.
- Public Holiday Surcharges may apply.
- 1 x SeaVee 32ft centre console tender with Volvo 300hp diesel engine
- 1 x BSC 66 (6.65m / 22ft) RIB with Yamaha 115hp outboard
- 2 x Yamaha 3 seater waverunners
- 2 x inflatable kayaks
- 2 x paddle boards
- 3 x Pairs of Waterskis
- 2 x Wakeboards
- 1 x Kneeboards
- Inflatable towable toys (1 x banana and 2 x donuts)
- Snorkelling equipment
- Fishing equipment