|24 hours||MYBA Terms plus tax and APA||From AUD $30,000|
|Weekly||MYBA Terms plus tax and APA||From AUD $210,000|
Ocean Alliance is the appointed MYBA Charter Central Agent for POPS.
Launched in March 2019 by Sunseeker in the UK, this 35m motor yacht is available for charter along the East Coast, specialising in the Whitsunday Islands and the Great Barrier Reef.
POPS’ interior configuration has been designed to comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests in 5 cabins, comprising a full-beam master suite on the main deck, two double cabins and two twin cabins which also convert to Queen-size beds and feature a Pullman each. She is also capable of carrying up to 5 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience.
Finished in a silver oak, her key features include Sleipner zero-speed stabilisers, a sundeck jacuzzi and customary predator performance. Her extensive sun lounging area is perfect for those seeking ultimate relaxation.
Beneath its sporty profile, the Sunseeker 116′ Sports model offers the perfect blend of power and sophistication. The adventurous design and surprising practicality make it impressive yet simplistic.
- Liveaboard Charters: Charters may be confirmed via the use of the MYBA Charter Agreements or equivalent terms. Rates include use of the yacht, and professional marine crew. APA and local taxes may apply unless otherwise stated.
- All-inclusive rates are subject to terms and conditions.
- Event Charters: Terms and Conditions available upon request.
- Public Holiday Surcharges may apply.
- 1 x 29ft Boston Whaler and 1 x 5.6m LTN 57 jet tender
- 2 x 2022 Seadoo Spark Jet Skis, 2x brand new F5 Seabobs, 1 x electric surfboard, yacht beach inflatable swimming pool and platform, snorkelling gear, sea biscuit and tow toys, full beach cabana setup