|Hourly||January to December||From AUD $2,420|
|24 hours||MYBA terms plus tax and APA||From AUD $14,000|
|Weekly||MYBA terms plus tax and APA||From AUD $70,000|
Named after the Roman Goddess of the Dawn, AURORA which was built by renowned Dutch shipyard Moonen, has benefitted from an incredible refit in 2020-2021 under the stewardship of new owners! Experience her elevated levels of charter luxury.
The works included new furniture and total fabric palette, new timber floorboards indoors and teak deck outdoors, new mattresses and bed linen, conversion to a convertible twin/double cabin, new bar on the aft deck, and day bed on flybridge, extended shade areas with bimini / canopy on flybridge and main aft deck… and more!
Built-in steel and aluminium to a design by Rene van der Velden, she was delivered in 2004 – fully equipped for extended sea voyages. An interior in high gloss cherry wood accommodates up to 8 guests in 4 cabins: a Master Cabin, a VIP, a convertible Twin/Double cabin and one twin (with a shared ensuite) – all located on the lower deck.
A generous main saloon has a lounge area with comfortable seating, panoramic windows and an entertainment centre including a satellite TV and surrounds sound system. The dining table seats up to 8 guests comfortably, opposite the galley which can be closed off with an electrically operated panel, or left opened for interaction with the Chef.
The exterior offers 3 separate dining areas for outdoor entertainment, including the aft deck with built-in upholstered seating and shade from the sun, and an expansive flybridge with a bar, gourmet grill and fridge. Plenty of sun lounging sofas offer the ultimate relaxing afternoon on board, a generous sunbed with the perfect vantage point on the bow and an additional sunbed on the flybridge – even boasting a projector and screen for movie nights!
The motorised swim platform offering versatility for water sports by day and a romantic dining option by night. AURORA is offered with a range of toys for kids and adults alike, as well as basic gym equipment for these active mornings.
- Liveaboard Charters: Charters may be confirmed via the use of the MYBA Charter Agreements or equivalent terms. Rates include use of the yacht, and professional marine crew. APA and local taxes may apply unless otherwise stated.
- All-inclusive rates are subject to terms and conditions.
- Event Charters: Terms and Conditions available upon request.
- Public Holiday Surcharges may apply.
- Brig Eagle 4 metre tender
- Brig Eagle 10 metre (arriving in October)
- 2 Yamaha Sea Scooters
- Seadoo 300GTI max Jetski (for guests with PWC license)
- Assortment of fishing rods and bait board
- 2 Paddle board/Sea Kayak
- 2 Blow up Donut
- 2 Wakeboard
- 1 Waterski
- Assorted snorkel equipment
- Lilly pad or similar (arriving October)