|Low Rate||USD 112,000 p/w||MYBA terms plus tax and APA|
|High Rate||USD 112,000 p/w||MYBA terms plus tax and APA|
Built to fuel an insatiable spirit of adventure, DUNIA BARU’s sleek teak and ironwood lines and distinctive bark-coloured sails define a majestic vessel that carries her guests in utter luxury through rarely explored archipelagos and some of the most diverse and marine-rich waters on the planet.
DUNIA BARU, which means “new world” in Indonesian, carries a crew of 18 and can host 14 passengers. Launched in December 2013, the 51m DUNIA BARU may be traditional in style, but she is the product of passion and expertise from around the world. Designed by an American architect and built from Indonesian teak and ironwood by Konjo Boat Builders in Borneo, her interior and marine systems were completed in Bali, her sails were made in Thailand, her rigging is from the United Kingdom and her marine systems are to American Boat and Yacht Council standards, ensuring unparalleled levels of service and reliability.
DUNIA BARU’s laid back yet luxurious interior features 7 spacious timber staterooms including an elegant full-beam master suite on the aft upper deck with a large ensuite and private sun deck with daybed. Each stateroom is equipped with an independent air-conditioning system, mood lighting and a 32-inch LED flat-screen TV with DVD and satellite TV. The lounge is equipped with a 60-inch LED TV, Marantz AV system with speakers and subwoofers from Boston Acoustics.
There are ample lounges and outdoor relaxing areas, including a star-gazing foredeck with beanbags, an expansive shaded lounging area (converted to a cocktail lounge at sundown) and an aft deck sunbathing area.
- Liveaboard Charters: Charters may be confirmed via the use of the MYBA Charter Agreements or equivalent terms. Rates include use of the yacht, and professional marine crew. APA and local taxes may apply unless otherwise stated.
- All-inclusive rates are subject to terms and conditions.
- Event Charters: Terms and Conditions available upon request.
- Public Holiday Surcharges may apply.
- 1x 6.8 m Hypalon RIB – 225 HP Yamaha 4-Stroke
- 4.4m RIB with 75 HP Yamaha 4-Stroke
- 1200CC Kawasaki Jet Ski
- 1100CC Seadoo Jet Ski
- 3 x Sea Kayak
- 2 x SUP
- Water skis
- Banana Boat
- Sunfish Sailing Dinghy
- 2 x Coltri Air Compressors
- 1 x Nuvair Nitrox Generator
- 36 x 80 CU Tanks
- 14 x full sets of equipment (Aqualung) incl. BCD/Regulator and computer Sets
- Assortment of Wetsuits, Masks, Fins