|Hourly||Sydney Harbour Charters||From AUD $7,500|
|24 hours||MYBA terms plus tax and APA||From AUD $82,500|
|Weekly with Australia||MYBA terms plus tax and APA||From AUD $360,000|
|Weekly Tahiti- South Pacific||MYBA terms plus tax and APA||From USD $265,000|
MISCHIEF is a striking looking yacht, with racy lines enhanced by newly painted French Navy hull and white boot stripe.
Her interiors are just as special – the dramatic use of white reflective surfaces accented with blues and blacks gives her a real sense of identity. Large photographs of stars off the screen, music and fashion add to the relaxed, fun feel.
The spaces are fashion-forward rather than formal, inviting relaxation and enjoyment. The main salon features a large marble bar, with back-lit mirrored wine and glass racks – a theme found in two further wine stores within the cabins. The upper deck sky lounge is yet another bright white space, with curving glass bays inviting you out to the dining and eating areas on the aft deck.
One of the VIP cabins also enjoys this vantage point. The full master suite lies forward on the main deck, with two further large doubles and smaller twins on the lower deck. These twin rooms would be great for children – and with beam all the entertainment on offer they’ll barely spend any time in their cabins – or get up to Mischief! The twin cabins also convert to super kings in the case there may be a full group of adult couples on board.
The inflatable slide lets you slip off the bow, then you can to climb back up via the over-water climbing wall. Or take to the floating pontoons from the stern where you can relax on loungers right on the water, take out a jet ski, seabob or paddle board – or simply let the crew tow you around on an inflatable… Mischief is a bright, lively yacht ideal for a family charter, or a fun time for friends.
MISCHIEF is available for charter in Sydney and the Whitsundays, exploring the Great Barrier Reef, on the East Coast of Australia.
- Liveaboard Charters: Charters may be confirmed via the use of the MYBA Charter Agreements or equivalent terms. Rates include use of the yacht, and professional marine crew. APA and local taxes may apply unless otherwise stated.
- All-inclusive rates are subject to terms and conditions.
- Event Charters: Terms and Conditions available upon request.
- Public Holiday Surcharges may apply.
- 1 x Castoldi JT23 Jet Tender 2017
- 1 x Narwhal 4.7m Rescue Tender 2016
- 2 x Seadoo jetskis 300 RXPS (2018)
- 2 x Seabobs
- Climbing Wall and Slide
- 4 x Nautiboy Jet rafts make up water sports area off the stern, with Sun lounges
- 4 x Paddle Boards
- 1 x Jet Boots
- 4 x Jet Rafts
- Wakeboards and waterskis
- Extensive Fishing equipment
- Multiple Masks and Snorkels
- Jacuzzi on the sundeck