|Weekly||MYBA terms plus tax and APA||USD $45,000|
MISS KULANI is primed for exploring secluded beaches and hidden lagoons in the South Pacific. She has been designed with her guests in mind in order to cater to your every whim. The private, shaded, aft deck leads onto a large swimming platform for the afternoon ocean swims, complete with a freshwater shower. There is ample space on the sun deck to soak up the bounteous sunshine the South Pacific has to offer.
The interior offers you everything state-of-the-art entertainment system to the casual luxury of savoring a cocktail at the bar while relaxing on the swim deck. Aboard MISS KULANI, you will never be at a loss of ways to embrace the South Pacific’s glorious scenery and sunshine.
The low draft of MISS KULANI makes anchoring close to shore in shallow turquoise-coloured water truly magical. Hop on board MISS KULANI to discover the magical places, experiences, and food of the Tahitian islands.
Find her cruising the Tahitian Islands all year-round in 2022.
- Liveaboard Charters: Charters may be confirmed via the use of the MYBA Charter Agreements or equivalent terms. Rates include use of the yacht, and professional marine crew. APA and local taxes may apply unless otherwise stated.
- All-inclusive rates are subject to terms and conditions.
- Event Charters: Terms and Conditions available upon request.
- Public Holiday Surcharges may apply.
- Tenders – 14′ Semi-rigid keel 40 hp Jet Boat
- Light Fishing Gear
- Snorkeling Gear
- 2 x Paddle Boards