|Low Season||MYBA terms plus tax and APA||USD $150,000 p/w|
|High Season||MYBA terms plus tax and APA||USD $170,000 p/w|
PLAYPEN and her crew have sailed far and look forward to sharing their travel stories with you! First delivered by Canadian shipyard Richmond Yachts in 2007, she was recently refitted in 2020.
PLAYPEN’s interior offers a cocoon from the elements, using rich woods and classical styling paired with twinkling lights, cornicing and ornate cabinetry to give her an opulent, nautical feel.
Accommodation for up to 10 guests in 5 classically-styled cabins: forward on the main deck is the master suite with an office area, sofa, his and hers bathrooms, and going the extra mile for guests’ comfort – a supersize mattress. There are a further 4 spacious guest cabins on the lower deck : 2 double and 2 twins.
The bridge deck is home to the sky lounge with yet another bar, informal lounge area, and a games table. Other features on board include a large swimming platform, leading to the garage full of toys including 2 x tenders, 2 x jetkis, 4 x seabobs ! and much more. (Diving equipment provided for rendezvous only).
Are you ready to PLAY…?
- Liveaboard Charters: Charters may be confirmed via the use of the MYBA Charter Agreements or equivalent terms. Rates include use of the yacht, and professional marine crew. APA and local taxes may apply unless otherwise stated.
- All-inclusive rates are subject to terms and conditions.
- Event Charters: Terms and Conditions available upon request.
- Public Holiday Surcharges may apply.
- 18′ Novurania Tender with 115hp Yamaha Four Stroke Outboard
- 13′ Novurania Tender with 50hp Yamaha Four Stroke Outboard
- 2 x SeaDoo Spark 90 Jet Skis
- 4 x SeaBob F5 Underwater Scooters
- 2 x Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Boards
- 2 x Inflatable Hobie 2-person Kayaks
- Various Fishing Gear
- Wake Board
- Water Ski
- 3-person Inflatable Tow Along
- Extensive Beach Setup with custom BBQ
- Snorkelling Equipment
- Diving Equipment